Friday, December 29, 2006

In the beginning......

Money.....to many of us this is a source of excitement and frustration at the same time. If we don't have enough, we are depressed. If we have too much, ... Hey! who has too much money?

My story..... without going into graphic details....I am married for the moment, divorce in process. I was blind sided with this, and forced to face some tough realities. First and foremost, my life must change. No longer can I be relaxed about my money situation....it is a mess! If only i would have looked at this earlier I could have made things easier for myself now...

You are reading this for a reason. Maybe you are deep in debt. Maybe you just want to see if you can stretch your money further. Whatever reason, I hope you find this blog helpful. Please feel free to post comments and tips!

No comments: